This Insurance company based near Guildford are looking for a Support Team Manager, to lead their team of secretaries.
Due to the location, you would need to be a car driver/owner, however there is free onsite parking available.
The Support Team Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- Manage and support the team of secretaries.
- Co-ordinate work flow effectively
- Give performance reviews to team
- Assist with the recruitment and induction of new secretaries
- Monitor attendance and performance and deal with any conduct issues.
- Review ways to improve efficiency and improvements to team
- Overseeing work with spot checks to ensure processes are complied with.
- Provide data analyse statistics on a monthly basis
- Provide assistance to team of secretaries
- Liaise with the IT department to resolve any issues
- Attend Adjusters team meeting
We would love to hear from you for the Support Team Manager role if you have the following experience/skills;
- Team Managerial Experience - preferred
- Experience of working within the Insurance or Loss Adjuster sector - preferred
Working hours – Mon- Fri 9-5.30 pm
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 pa