Based on the outskirts of Godalming, this established company are seeking a Senior Sales Support to join their fast-paced team. This role is responsible for our new business processes and supporting the CEO.
As the Senior Sales Support you will assist with the generation of client research, new business proposals, and actively maintaining and managing the new business pipeline. This will include following up on client leads, website marketing leads, email communication using Mail Chimp and working closely with our Client Services team.
We'd Love to Hear from You If:
- You have worked in a client-led new business development function
- You have previously worked at a supervisory level
- You can work towards and meet short deadlines
- You are a Proficient user in Microsoft Office packages.
- You have Proven experience of using social media channels for marketing purposes.
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Ensure the effective and timely operation of the new business function
- Provide support to the CEO as required
- Maintain the new business pipeline, including all details for management reporting
- Establish client requirements
- Prepare client proposals within set deadlines
- Liaise with the client services team to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Follow up leads from general enquiries and website marketing
- Preparation of briefing packs for new client meetings.
- Manage new business communication channels
- 24 days holiday per year
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service
- Working hours of Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm