This IT managed service organisation is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. They are looking for an ambitious IT professional who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Spending 60-70% of time based in Central London providing infrastructural support onsite within one of their prestigious client’s office and the other 30-40% of time in the company’s Guildford office.
Due to the location of the Guildford office, you would need to be a car driver/owner. All London travel expenses are paid by the company.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will have the following duties:
- Infrastructure management and project implementation.
- Infrastructure and cloud support and management for our client base.
- Dealing with any issues raised from clients and making improvements to customer networks.
- Providing technical support to IT projects.
- Work with the team to help grow the business
- Delivering excellent customer service.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer should have the following Experience/Personal Qualities:
- 2nd line IT support experience, with a focus on infrastructure.
- Experience in:
- Active Directory & Windows Server
- Azure AD
- Exchange Server 2010
- Office 365
- Remote Desktop Services & App-V
- Cisco Firewalls and Switches
- Watchguard Firewalls
- Datto backup and recovery devices
- Storagecraft backup and recovery services
- Autotask or Connectwise Service Management System
- RMM systems
- Experience of working with a change management process at a Managed Service Provider.
Benefits/working hours and salary:
- Monday -Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- 5 Self-study training days
- Training days and courses
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Regular social events
- Other perks and discounts
- £38-£42,000 pa