Due to a short-term increase in demand, we’re looking for a senior full-stack web developer on a contract basis to oversee and assist the team with the migration, transition, troubleshooting and support of a recently-acquired applicant tracking system.
Over a 3 month period, the successful applicant will be tasked with the following duties:
- To test and manage the transfer of client systems to a new hosting environment
- To develop, maintain, and enhance the existing client systems.
- To identify and resolve existing bugs or defects.
- Provide support to both internal and external account managers.
- To engage with clients and prepare change request estimates.
The ideal applicant will have a strong history of ASP.Net development, business analysis, project management, commercial experience of applicant tracking or recruitment systems.
To be considered for this role, applicants should Possess a minimum of 3 years working experience of the following technologies:
- ASP.Net (Web Forms and MVC)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012 onwards)
- T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions
- Entity Framework (or similar)
- Source control tools such as Git and/or Azure DevOps
- Bootstrap (v3.x)
- HTML, CSS
Salary: £300 - £350 per day