Our client based in Godalming is looking for a Secretary to join their team
The role will involve the delivery of a wide range of support functions to a very high standard. As Secretary you will provide administrative support in order to optimise workflow procedures, You will be the point of contact for queries, requests or issues. The Secretary role involves a large administration workload, so having excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise using your initiative, are going to be essential.
Key Responsibilities within the Secretary role:
- Audio typing to ensure reports are typed up within SLA’s
- Answer telephone calls and redirect them when necessary
- File and update contact information of policyholders
- Support, collate information and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Make travel arrangements as required
- Action requests by policyholders when necessary
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Taking new instructions direct from Insurers and ensure that all details are obtained and input onto the bespoke database
- Will be supporting Adjuster’s as well as assisting the secretarial team daily
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have strong IT skills
- You have a proven history of Effective diary management and Strong multi-tasking skills
- You are confident and articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have audio typing skills
- You have the ability to arrange travel if required
- You have previously been in a secretarial and administration role.
Salary: £20,000- £22,000
Benefits: 25days holiday + bank holidays