Our client, one of the UK’s largest independent travel agencies, specialising in ski and cruise holidays is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their HR team. Recruiting for Customer Service, Sales and Marketing staff for the company, the successful candidate will join an established team, who pride themselves on hiring the best talent in the market. On the job training will be provided and the right attitude is more important than experience.
The Recruitment Coordinator will have the following key responsibilities:
- Proactively sourcing new candidates.
- Networking both face to face and through social media.
- Advertise jobs online, making them engaging to ensure candidate attraction.
- Screening candidate applications.
- Attending interviews alongside the hiring manager.
- Managing the whole recruitment process, engaging with candidates and updating talent bank.
- Reporting on costs and effectiveness of recruitment methods being used.
- Building good relationships with agencies and recruitment partners.
Skills and Experience:
- An interest is HR and Recruitment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivated
Benefits, Working hours and Salary:
- Travel discounts
- Christmas and Summer parties
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- Salary – up to £18,000 pa