Our client, a school based in the local Surrey area are looking for an Recruiting & Personnel Assistant to join their Personnel team on a full-time basis (not term-time only).
Due to the location of the school the successful candidate will need to have a drivers’ licence/car.
As Recruiting & Personnel Assistant your duties will include;
- First point of contact for all visitors to the office and telephone calls and dealing with all emails to the team inbox.
- Process recruiting documentation and communication, regarding references and safeguarding checks.
- Administrate the online training platform and help with general training queries.
- Ensure the pass database and personal records are kept up to date. Adding or updating new staff, change of addresses/personal information and assist with the production of ID Cards as necessary.
- Provide other assistance to the Personnel Team as required.
- Assist with general administration tasks; letter/email writing, scanning, filing, photocopying and shredding.
- Provide Reception cover for lunchtimes etc.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong organisational, able to prioritise workload.
- Good IT skills; Microsoft Word and Excel and experience of inputting data into a database.
- Previous experience of working with in a school or HR team (beneficial but not essential).
- It would be preferred if the successful candidate was working towards CIPD.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm -full-time working throughout the year.
- 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Lunch, during term-time