Our client, a school based in the local Surrey area are looking for an Recruiting and Personnel Administrator to join their Personnel team on a full-time basis (not term-time only).
Due to the location of the school the successful candidate will need to have a drivers’ licence/car.
As Recruiting and Personnel Administrator your duties will include;
- Main focus is organising recruiting of bursarial staff and teaching staff, including advertising job vacancies externally/internally and on the School Website and arranging interview schedules and files.
- Participate in bursarial applicant interviews and conduct safer recruiting interviews when necessary.
- Safer recruiting processes including taking up references.
- General recruitment and personnel administration.
- Assist with the online training platform Onstream in conjunction with other personnel staff.
- Update Single Central Register as necessary, keeping it up-to-date and compliant.
- Deal with day to day recruiting correspondence including drafting and typing letters and emails.
- Maintain the recruiting records, archiving and shredding as necessary.
- Support the Personnel Team as required.
- Reception cover at ad hoc times as necessary.
- Any other administrative and personnel duties as directed.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong organisational, able to prioritise workload.
- Good IT skills; Microsoft Word and Excel and experience of inputting data into a database.
- Previous experience of working with in recruitment (beneficial but not essential).
- It would be preferred if the successful candidate was working towards CIPD.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm -full-time working throughout the year.
- 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Lunch, during term-time
- Salary £24,000 - £25,000pa