A well-established, prestigious company in the heart of Guildford are looking for a Receptionist to join their team as a new key member of staff. We would love to hear from you if you have a good sense of humour as well as a diplomatic character and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.
The Receptionist will have the following responsibilities;
- Answering the telephone promptly and taking messages.
- Maintaining the reception/office area to an excellent standard.
- Assisting with all visitors, whilst representing the company.
- Assisting the Client Liaison Representative; attending to customers regarding pre or post sale.
- Taking money and printing of invoices.
The successful candidate for the Receptionist role should have the following experience/skills;
- A good understanding of excel – although training will be given.
- An outgoing and confident personality.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, with a clear telephone voice.
- The ability to work well under pressure and able to balance conflicting priorities.
- Well organised.
Benefits and working hours;
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays.
- Life Assurance and Permanent Disability Assurance.
- Lunch provided.
- Monday – Friday 7.30am-4pm with an hours lunch break.
Salary £17,500 pa