Our client, a large engineering company are looking for a Project Coordinator, for a 6 month contract for ERP change from SAP B1 to SAP S4 Hana. The Project Coordinator will be based at their offices in West Sussex, near Crawley and working as part of the project implementation team.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Provide support as the main contact and interface between the UK team and teams based internationally.
- Provide support with the implementation project, ensuring that activities are carried out correctly.
- Ensure that resources are available to enable the project to proceed.
- Maintain a log while testing and training and resolving any issues that are highlighted during the project.
- A financial background with a good comprehension of working with complex business programs.
- Experience of financial accounting and reporting.
- Experience of ERP system change and implementation from the perspective of the end users.
- Experience of Change Management of operating processes and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience of project management, particularly in the following areas; sales and service, logistics, finance and IT.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Experience working in an organisation with a variety of stakeholders.