Our client based in Godalming are looking for a Payroll administrator to join them, you will provide Payroll services for their clients.
Your main duties will include
- To deliver an accurate, efficient and timely payroll service from start to finish
- To understand each client’s requirements and expectations
- Ensure that payrolls are compliant with current PAYE legislation
- Manage and resolve payroll queries
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Liaise with partners, managers and clients regarding Payroll Matters
We would love to hear from you if you have
- Prior knowledge of payroll processing, preferably in a multi-client environment
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required. Applicant must be able to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential.
- Knowledge of Star Payroll Professional and Auto Enrolment is desirable.
Benefits include :
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance/Death-in-Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flu Jabs
- Long service awards
- Professional Membership Subscription Fees