This IT managed service organisation is looking for a Part-time Account Manager to join their team. Day to day activities would be to stay in contact with existing clients, ensuring an uninterrupted service.
My client is very keen to find individuals that are highly organised (maybe with slight OCD ��) It is important that SLA’s are adhered to, as this organisation are known for their attention to detail.
With regards to hours, the client is particularly interested in speaking to individuals that are available for three consecutive days per week, between Monday and Thursday, hours of work will be 10am -3.30pm.
Due to the location of the client’s offices, the successful candidate must be a car owner/driver.
The Part-time Account Manager should have the following Experience/Personal Qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Working methodically
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive and energetic personality
- Have a keen interest in technology and cloud
The Part-time Account Manager will have the following duties
- Producing quotes for services and equipment for existing clients.
- Producing reviews for exiting client accounts.
- Identify new opportunities and developing leads via cold calling
- Helping with company Marketing Events and following up on leads from the events.
- Maintaining the company’s CRM system