This Insurance company based near Guildford are looking for an Operations Administrator to join their Operations team.
Due to the location, you would need to be a car driver/owner, however there is free onsite parking available.
The Operations Administrator will have the following responsibilities;
- Assisting in the production of monthly and ad hoc Management reports for 15 clients
- Organising the staff training for in house Compliance and Health and Safety.
- Inputting payments onto accounting package and managing aged debt on account
- Checking in coming invoices
- Booking meetings and taking minutes
- Assisting with the administration of company website
- Managing the holiday calendar for staff members
- Audio typing
- Liaising with Loss Adjusters and Insurers when needed
- Providing support as a GDPR Officer
- Updating compliance policies for the company, liaising with the Compliance Consultant.
We would love to hear from you for the Operations Administrator role if you have the following experience/skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as the accounting package- Sage (would be an advantage)
- Excellent organisation and diary management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, to be able to manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Work well as a team and be able to accept and understand instructions
- Have an analytical approach to work, to be able to extract data from various sources
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. With a confident telephone manner.
- Have tact and discretion, being able to show a respect for confidentiality when needed.
Working hours – Mon- Fri 9-5.30 pm
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 pa