This investment company, based in East Horsley, are seeking an experienced Online Marketing Manager on a fixed-term contract, with the opportunity to extend.
As the Online Marketing Manager, you will generate awareness of ‘The People’s Land Dividend’. You will be responsible for designing and executing the initial marketing and awareness campaign, managing all metrics and optimisation of the user journeys from start to finish. The Ideal candidate should possess strong skills in lead generation and digital marketing with special emphasis on B2C campaign creation and execution.
This role is about strategically focusing on the People’s Land Dividend policy. We understand the challenges around the reform of Council Tax and have solutions to address those challenges.
Role and Responsibilities
- Target audience analysis, interviews and collection of data.
- Manage and contribute to the design of the initial branding and website.
- Help develop & coordinate the execution of the marketing plan.
- Develop and deliver content overall communication channels, ensuring they are on-brand and align with overall company strategy and ethos.
- Understanding user journeys and optimisation.
- Monitor, report and analyse results in order to continue to improve performance.
- Manage the website, highlighting areas for improvement and delivering content that increases brand awareness and maximises conversions.
- Manage the social media strategy, breaking down each channel and communicating to target markets effectively.
- Manage art direction, working with designers to ensure all content, both online and offline, is on-brand and aligns with the current marketing strategy.
- Work with business partners to develop and deliver bespoke events that raise brand awareness and target key markets.
- Reporting and delivering feedback on all activities to the Managing Director, providing suggestions and working with the team on direction and strategy.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related discipline preferred.
- 3+ years of B2C marketing experience.
- Proven success in enabling organization or business unit to achieve its goals through building highly effective marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge in Web Design and User Experience/User Journeys
- Proficiency managing multimedia production and executing
Salary : £20,000 (based on 4days a week for a 4month period, Flexibility possible )