Our client a Lettings and Maintenance provider, based just outside of Guildford, are looking for an Office Administrator to join their growing business.
Due to the location of the offices the successful candidate will need to be a car driver/owner.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator will include;
- Taking telephone calls, answering customer queries
- Order processing and following up with customers on completion of work
- Ordering of stationery and refreshments and other general administration
- Conducting online market research and keeping database up to date
- Contributing to the smooth running of the office.
- Ensuring customers receive a high level of service
Experience/Skills required for the Office Administrator role should include;
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a professional manner.
- Good communications skills and telephone manner.
- Great organisation and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Good computer literacy skills; knowledge of MS Excel and Word. (Experience of working with Xero would be an advantage).
- Previous office work experience - essential
- Experience of working within the property maintenance business – preferred but not essential