This engineering company in Guildford are looking for an Office Administrator to join their team, to carry out a variety of administrative tasks in a busy service department.
As Office Administrator your main responsibilities will be;
- Generating accurate and timely invoices on a daily basis.
- Assisting other members of staff dealing with customer requests and queries.
- Updating of contracts, creating new customer accounts and making sure existing records are up to date and correct.
- Working as part of a team and sharing workloads.
- Other administrative duties; filing, answering the telephone and handling mail.
- Matching delivery notes, invoices and purchase orders.
- Raising Purchase Orders and chasing Purchase Orders
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office Packages (Essential).
- Experience of using SAP and Syrinx would beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines.