A fast growing software house based in central Guildford specialising in cloud-based HR solutions is looking to expand its existing in-house development team and is looking to recruit a mid to senior-level ASP.Net Web Developer on a full-time basis. In addition to its own in-house products, the company recently acquired an existing applicant tracking platform which is used by a wide range of public and private sector clients throughout the UK.
As part of the team, the successful applicant will be tasked with the following duties:
- To help develop, maintain, and enhance the existing client systems.
- To identify and resolve existing bugs or defects.
- Provide 2nd line support to both internal and external account managers when required.
- To assist with the preparation of change request estimates for clients when required.
To be considered for this role, applicants should poses a minimum of 3 years working experience of the following technologies:
- ASP.Net (Web Forms or MVC)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012 onwards)
- T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions
- Entity Framework (or similar)
- Source control tools such as Git and/or Azure DevOps
- Bootstrap (v3.x)
- HTML, CSS
- Previous experience of applicant tracking or recruitment systems (desirable)
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
In return the company offers a competitive salary based on experience, a generous package of rewards and benefits, plus exciting future prospects linked to its continued growth.