Our client based in Farnborough is looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to join their growing team.
The Marketing Operations Lead is responsible for the execution and delivery of all marketing tactics for lead generation and brand awareness. They will manage all marketing projects, from content creation to campaign delivery, with the primary focus on optimising the prospect journey.
The Marketing Operations Lead collates and manages key marketing metrics, inputting these measurements into reports to track and monitor the effectiveness of each marketing tactic. At this capacity, the Marketing Operations Lead also provides ongoing analysis reports for marketing investments, actively monitoring, analysing, and reporting on the status of marketing initiatives and programme ROI.
The position of the Marketing Operations Lead is collaborative and, as such, this key member of the team will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Design and the Director of Market Engagement.
- Manage and develop Pardot email nurture programmes
- Establish efficient lead scoring
- Maintain and develop campaign tracking
- Optimise conversions, including monitoring website traffic and landing pages, as well as content optimisation and calls-to-action.
Campaign project management:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Design to devise the advertising content calendar in accordance with the budget
- Work closely with our creative agency to manage the delivery of content to campaign deadlines, including ads, events, emails and digital campaigns.
- Maintain the social media strategy
- Responsible for sourcing, scheduling and distributing regular blog content on social media channels
- Blog and Web SEO: optimise the keyword prominence in blog and web content for greater digital reach
- Promote presence online and via social media
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Ideally 4years proven history in a similar role
- Experience in Liaising with web designers
- Up to date understanding of the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
- Previous experience of running email campaigns
- Previous experience of dealing with Pay Per Click (desirable)
- Experience with Social Media platforms & blogging
- An appreciation of the care sector
In return you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + 3 additional days over Christmas
- State of the art office and on-site facilities
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised restaurants and coffee shops
- ‘1st Thursday of the month’ Pizzas
- ‘Chill Friday’ – beer and wine o’clock at the end of the week
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Salary: up to £32,000pa Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm