Our client based in Farnborough is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
As Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the overall delivery of key marketing goals
- Support in the delivery of the detailed results of the marketing campaign
- Execute paid marketing plans for campaigns and partnerships across social media channels.
- Provide regular detailed reporting and analysis on paid campaigns
- Support with the management of the social content calendar in order to grow our audience, reach and engagement.
- Manage email marketing, delivering segmented campaigns in line with the cohort/content strategy with well written and engaging copy
- Support with the delivery of relevant content as required
- Ensure website are kept fully up to date with relevant content and consistent tone of voice in line with offline promotional material
- Understand the objectives and timescales and work to those deadlines
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Ideally 3years proven history in a similar role
- Experience in basic website management and some experience in digital marketing tools and campaigns
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen
- Up to date understanding of the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with Social Media platforms & scheduling systems
- Desire to network with others to build a better business.
- Experience in Copywriting (desired)
- An appreciation of the care sector
In return you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + 3 additional days over Christmas
- State of the art office and on-site facilities
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised restaurants and coffee shops
- ‘1st Thursday of the month’ Pizzas
- ‘Chill Friday’ – beer and wine o’clock at the end of the week
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Salary: up to £25,000pa Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm