This dynamic engineering consultancy are looking for a part-time Marketing Administrator/Document Controller.
Working closely with the Operations Director you will be the first contact for all aspects of marketing. Which includes promoting company events and services via social media and promotional material. You will also provide general administrations duties, over see all document control activities.
The Marketing Administrator/Document Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Promoting events and services via Social media
- Producing client lists and promotional material
- Adding new blogs, articles and marketing communications to the company website, as well as purchasing images and controlling corporate publicity materials
- Helping with seminars and marketing events
- Overseeing document control, providing guidance on retention and regular auditing of archived projects.
- General administration duties – maintaining Excel spreadsheets, databases and producing Powerpoint presentations, as well as some reception duties.
- ICT Administration duties – assisting the IT manager with maintenance of the company’s systems.
The Marketing Administrator/Document Controller should have the following experience/Personal qualities:
- Strong ICT skills. Experience of using Powerpoint, Publisher, Excel, Mailchimp and CRM system.
- Experience of promoting events and services via social media.
- Administration experience.
- Confident and creative team player, who can also work on their own initiative
- Well organised
- Possess an enthusiastic, flexible attitude.
- Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service cover
- Sick Pay scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- 5 weeks holiday, with the option to buy more
- Surplus Cash Distribution scheme