This rapidly expanding company are seeking a Junior Developer to join their team of 10 developers to enhance, develop and support eCommerce websites for various brands.
This exciting new role will involve working on projects in small teams, building websites and providing support along with working with other staff members for elements such as IT support, creative design and QA.
You will be required to have excellent communication skills as there will be some direct contact with clients to discuss their needs.
Please note, this role is based on the outskirts of Guildford so applicants will need to be a car owner/driver.
We’d Like To Hear From You If:
- You have a relevant degree (or equivalent) and some web programming experience
- You are highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have knowledge of internet applications, devices and office applications
- You have a passion for helping clients and working to requirements
You Will Possess The Following Technical Experience:
- PHP OOP (1 year+)
- Proficiency with Mysql
- CSS/SCSS/LESS (1 year+)
- A good understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience of Magento, Zend Framework, Git and/or Linux is highly advantageous, although not essential
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Death in Service
- Training available