Our client is currently in search for an Inside Sales Executive to join their thriving and vibrant team based in Godalming, Surrey. Operating in electrical OEM market, the successful candidate is not required to have industry knowledge, but would ideally have a background in the sale, account management or customer service experience.
- Dealing with incoming customer calls - No cold calling, advising on product choice and processing enquiries/orders in an efficient but accurate manner.
- To recognise additional business opportunities and cross-sell/up-sell on products.
- To ensure customer retention through excellent service, having a proactive approach and ensuring accurate information is communicated.
- To track and follow orders placed to ensure that customers receive them in a timely manner.
- Working in a technical product sales environment, with recent B2B experience.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- A personable approach
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines while maintaining accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- A solid knowledge of MS office and standard B2B sales procedures.
- Ongoing training in house to cover the varied product ranges offered.
This role would suit somebody who is looking for the next step up in their sales career and offers fantastic development opportunities within.
- 20 day holiday + 3 extra days over Christmas.
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Monday-Thursday 8.40-17.00
- Friday 8.40- 16.10