Our Client based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire is currently looking for a Human Resources Service Lead (Administration) to join their team. The purpose of the role is to provide high quality administration and management of essential HR functions and so provide an excellent HR service to the UK business.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing HR documents such as, but not limited to employment contracts, reference letters, employee classification change letters, etc.
- Ensuring all HR documents, incoming and copies of outgoing are appropriately and accurately updated and filed to enable efficient retrieval as and when necessary.
- Efficiently manage and administer Employee Classification Change Approval
- Efficiently manage and administer employee benefits ensuring that changes are entered into the relevant system in a timely manner.
- Manage all matters relating to visa applications for incoming employees and visitors.
- Administer the Talent Management & Succession Planning process, ensuring that the documents and data required by management for review is current.
- Draft, revise and maintain company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all job descriptions are up-to-date and that every role has an approved job description.
- In consultation with hiring managers and with appropriate extractions from the job description, produce job advertisements as required.
- Administer the Pension Governance committee ensuring that meetings are efficiently administered, and minutes are accurately recorded and circulated in a timely manner.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A proven history in a HR administration role
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Customer focused with the ability to earn the respect of one’s stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet critical timelines
- Good IT skills in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.