This Godalming based outsourcing client is seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their company. This role will consist of providing generalist HR guidance, advice and support both within the UK and overseas, so excellent communication skills are vital to this role for discussing and explaining UK employment requirements, along with other HR matters. Ideally, you will have a CIPD qualification or part qualification along with experience working within a fast-paced environment.
This company has been established for more than twenty years, providing support in various ways to clients worldwide. You will be situated in their Godalming office which is both spacious and modern, within a team of over 30, the HR team being a team of four.
We’d Love To Hear From You If:
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and are highly organised
- You have a CIPD qualification or part qualification
- You have experience working within a fast-paced and professional environment
- You have experience advising on difficult employment issues, writing or updating of HR policies and strong understanding of employment law.
- You have international HR experience – Desirable
- You have experience of implementing new HR processes and systems and project management – Desirable
- You have experience of working in a start-up environment - Desirable
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Supporting and advising clients on international HR requirements, using local services when required.
- Advising on all employee relation matters, providing relevant documentation when required
- Developing and supporting the recruitment process, ensuring all positions recruited for are monitored and up to date, working alongside an approved budget
- Providing the payroll team with details of any changes in a timely manner.
- Developing the company’s Training & Development policies and processes alongside the HR Manager or client, as required.
- Maintaining accurate records to ensure accurate reporting
- Liaising with Client services and benefit brokers as require.
- Assisting managers with updating and development of HR policies.
- 24 days holiday
- Pension and life assurance
- Private medical and income protection insurance
- Death in service
- Onsite parking
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
- 1 hour lunch break