This Godalming based outsourcing client is seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their company. This role will consist of providing generalist HR guidance, advice and support both within the UK and overseas, so excellent communication skills are vital to this role for discussing and explaining UK employment requirements, along with other HR matters. Ideally, you will have a CIPD qualification or part qualification along with experience working within a fast-paced environment.
This company has been established for more than twenty years, providing support in various ways to clients worldwide. As a member of the small HR team you will provide a comprehensive HR service to our Clients and internally. Many of the clients have overseas parent companies or subsidiaries and therefore you will have exciting opportunities to learn and advise on broader international HR matters.
We’d Love To Hear From You If:
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and are highly organised
- You have a CIPD qualification or part qualification
- You have experience working within a fast-paced and professional environment
- You have experience advising on difficult employment issues, writing or updating of HR policies and strong understanding of employment law.
- You have international HR experience – Desirable
- You have experience of implementing new HR processes and systems and project management – Desirable
- You have experience of working in a start-up environment - Desirable
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Provide a professional and timely HR service to company and its clients
- Establish and develop excellent client relationships to promote growth and confidence
- Provide support and advice on International HR issues
- Project manage HR initiatives as required, e.g. TUPE
- Ensure all client activity is clearly and fully documented
- 24 days holiday
- Pension and life assurance
- Private medical and income protection insurance
- Death in service
- Onsite parking
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
- 1 hour lunch break
Salary circa 30-35k