This Leatherhead based housing association requires an HR Administrator to join them on a part-time basis for an 18 month Fixed Term contract to start immediately.
HR Administrator responsibilities:
- Advertising roles internally and externally. Posting onto application software and job boards and making sure existing employees are aware of job opportunities.
- Arranging interviews, collecting declaration forms, assessments and references and issuing offers.
- Collecting recruitment information and administrating files for new starters
- Maintain up to date records of staff, uploading photos and renewing ID cards
- Booking central office induction days and preparing packs
- Assisting with organisation and running of staff conferences and social events
- Providing cover for the HR administrator based in the office at Redhill (initially one day per fortnight but may increase to one day per week)
- Distributing and recording of Staff and Client surveys
- Performing other HR administrator tasks as necessary,e.g filing for HR team.
Experience required as an HR Administrator:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook - Essential
- Experience of uploading and maintaining information on websites– Desirable
- Experience of using an HR management system - Desirable
- Analytical and numeracy skills - Essential
- Organisational and time management skills and the ability prioritise workload - Essential
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative - Essential
- Have an understanding of diversity and anti-discriminatory practice and an ability to maintain confidentiality - Essential
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to be flexible in regards to working hours on occasions - Essential
- Have a valid driving licence and use of own car - Essential
- Pro rata 28 days holidays in addition to bank holiday.
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contractual maternity, paternity, adoption and sick pay