Are you a HR Professional looking for a Part time role? Our client based in Guildford town centre are seeking a highly organised Hr Professional to join them on a part time basis, 1 full day a week (Flexible hours/days) on an 8 month Maternity Cover contract. As this is an 8 month contract the total salary for that period will be £4266.
What the role involves:
• Efficient administration of recruitment activity (job briefs, agency information interview scheduling)
• Responsibility for the onboarding process of new starters and Induction programmes for new starters, Tracking probation periods, providing completion letters and adding individuals to pension and private medical scheme
• Maintenance of personnel files and employee data
• Administration of absence database, monthly reporting and timely capture of self-certification forms/medical certificates for sickness absence.
• Liaising with Finance for monthly payroll changes
• Administration of maternity leavers and other family leave
• Assisting with annual HR activities such as performance reviews
• Responsibility of the offboarding process, calculating leaver entitlements and arrangements
• Handling administration of and note taking for performance/disciplinary/grievance meetings
• Ad hoc projects to continuously improve the HR systems and processes.
What we are looking for from you:
• Willingness to come up with new ideas and processes to improve HR capability.
• Personable and a professional, “can do” approach and a natural use of initiative
• Ability to prioritise effectively, manage workload and ensure completion and delivery of daily tasks. Self- motivated with the ability to think on your feet with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Microsoft Office (daily use of Outlook, Word and particularly Excel) and web-based absence tools
Salary: £6400 pro rata
This company also offer a great range of benefits such as social events and free fruit and snacks to name but a few.