Our Client based in Godalming are looking for a Group Marketing Executive to join their team on a 6-month Maternity cover contract.
The primary purpose of this role will be to support the Group Marketing team on the delivery of key initiatives and in particular the Campaign Manager to assist with developing, coordinating and delivering campaigns and other marketing output.
Your main responsibilities as the Group Marketing Executive will include:
- Support the Group Campaign Manager with plans for B2C and B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Support the design, writing, editing and proof-reading of copy for marketing materials along with the day to day implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Budget and invoicing – ensure all cost is tracked and processed effectively
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and across all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of marketing results, including evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure all necessary business and compliance sign-off as necessary
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition related projects
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and email
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have a degree in Marketing or another relevant degree/equivalent qualification.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You are proficient in using mass mailing tools
- You have knowledge of Google Analytics to evaluate the impact of campaigns
- You have a high level of expertise of implementing marketing plans and campaign
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have experience in briefing external agencies and suppliers to deliver work to agreed deadlines and budgets.
Salary: £25,000 FTE