Our Client is a highly regarded financial organisation based in Godalming, Surrey. Their dedicated teams offer independent financial advice, tailoring their approach for the need of each individual client.
With a large team it is a busy office, which was initially establish in 2000. There is a fantastic in-house training programme which means that any new employee quickly gains up to date knowledge and insight into their chosen career/specialism, alongside keeping up with stringent compliance, thus working within the best codes of practice.
The organisation are currently looking to recruit an experienced SIPP/SSAS Administrator to join the pensions team. This high-level role requires that the successful candidate will be responsible for over 250 clients, the candidate will have both SASS’s and SIPP’s experience, this is a pre-requisite for this position.
Responsibilities of the Pensions Administrator will involve;
- Scheme Establishment -Preparing of and gathering all information/documentation needed, for the consultant to present to the client for scheme registration.
- Scheme reviews -Assisting consultants with any administrative duties needed for scheme reviews.
- Maintaining Database Records – Ensuring all data is up to date and correct.
- Investment and Borrowing – Researching and obtaining quotes for investment opportunities as well as preparing loan documentation.
- Tax and Inland Revenue reporting – Preparing tax returns and producing reports for all PSO transactions
- Retirement – Assisting consultants in gathering information on the client’s requirements, as well as organising pension payments.
- Trustees – Preparing reports and documentation to assist the consultants, making sure the trustees adhere to scheme rules.
- FURBS – Assisting the consultant in organising documentation, payments of benefits and winding up of schemes.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A working knowledge of pensions legislation
- At least 2 years’ experience in administering SIPP and SSAS schemes - essential
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and self-motivating abilities
The Benefits for this position are as follows -
Pension contributions 5%
Life cover 4 x Salary
25 days holiday
Free onsite Parking