Our client, a Professional Services company are looking for an Employee Benefits Administrator/Healthcare to join their team based in Farnborough.
Key responsibilities as an Employee Benefits Administrator/ Healthcare:
- Develop a good relationship with clients.
- Maintain client portfolios on a day to day basis, managing the administration of schemes, which will include invoicing, membership data and claims data.
- First point of contact for enquires regarding Healthcare and dealing with these enquiries proactively.
- Assist the Sales Consultant with client reports.
- Ensure all correspondence is accurate and resolve any discrepancies in documentation before sending to clients.
- Manage relevant data for client scheme renewals.
- Assist Sales Consultant by attending client meetings when needed.
- Maintain client records and data, making sure that these are kept are accurate and up to date.
- Make sure that financial & industry regulations and legislations are adhered to at all times.
- Assist other team members, helping with workloads and providing cover when needed.
- Be a positive active participant in team meetings and suggest improvements that can be made to processes and service and participate in the implementation.
- To sign and adhere to the company Confidentiality Agreement,
- Assist with project work when required,
- Attend training sessions when required
- Be flexible with work hours, occasionally working outside contracted hours when needed.
Experience and Skills
- Experience of working within the employee benefits industry
- Knowledge of Healthcare policies and regulations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of using a CRM system.
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including a good telephone manner.
- Ability to work proactively using own initiative,
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads,
- Attention to detail and accuracy,
- Problem solver with the ability to retain information.
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- A good standard of general education, literacy and numeracy.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £26,000 pa
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday trading