This fast growing communications company is looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join their Customer Support team in their modern Guildford office.
As the Customer Support Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- Help customers understand the company’s products with a friendly and patient approach
- Promoting the company’s products to prospective customers, to help them to make an informed decision when choosing products.
- Resolving customer IT issues using screen sharing tools.
- Managing customer enquiries via calls, emails, a ticketing systems and live chat.
- Work with the Customer Support team to produce and update support content from online videos to FAQ library’s.
As the Customer Support Analyst you will have the following personal qualities:
- Be able to think logically, to resolve any problems with arise.
- Strong communicator
- Grammatically correct with creative writing skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Confident and outgoing
- Team player
- Have a can do attitude
- Health Care