Looking for a brand new and exciting part time role based in central Guildford? This could be the one for you!
Our client, a medical technology company, are seeking a two Customer Fulfilment Specialists to join their growing team. The role requires an individual with a calm manner and strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Working closely with hospitals, taking orders for products
- Working with patients, giving full information on products
- Delivery of exceptional service to both hospitals and patients
- Tracking of deliveries
- Escalation of any technical issues to the relevant team
- Recording any interactions within the company CRM
We'd Love To Hear From You If:
- You have a calm manner
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You have experience building relationships with customers within a previous role
- You have experience within care or working with patients (desirable)
- You are multilingual - Swedish, German, French (desirable)
There is a high degree of flexibility in regards to hours but our client ideally would like one individual working mornings, one working afternoons within the core hours of 8.30/9am until 5pm.