Based in the center of Guildford, this growing company are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, who is highly organised and works well under pressure to work closely with clients, ensuring they are satisfied at all times and having regular communication in regards to the progression of their application.
Working within the Completions Team, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the deal after exchange and up to completion. This will mean conversing with lenders, clients and lawyers so strong communication skills are key.
Experience Required / Personal Qualities:
- Experience within the conveyancing sector - One year
- An understanding of the SDLT submission process and dealing with mortgage lenders - Advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident with IT systems
- Central Guildford location
- 23 days' holiday, plus 3 allocated days at Christmas
- BUPA Cash Plan benefits
- Social events
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Working hours of Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm