This established legal firm based in London have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join their team. This role will be a mixture of sales and account management, dealing with clients both over the phone and face to face having high level and constructive discussions about their business. It will not be a highly pressured sales role but will require commitment and strong experience in consultative selling to ensure that targets are met.
This company is growing rapidly, so it is an excellent time to join. A massive benefit is the fact that they are seeking ambitious individuals as there is room for progression, they are keen for the chosen candidate to be part of their future.
We’d Like To Hear From You If:
- You have previous experience within consultative selling
- You have a confident, friendly persona with the ability to converse with clients at all levels
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- You are highly organised with strong attention to detail
- You are self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- 23 days’ holiday, plus 3 allocated days over Christmas
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Social events
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5.30 pm
- Salary: £30,000pa plus £10k commission