This fast growing IT hardware company is looking for a Business Administrator to join their tech led team in their modern Guildford office.
As the Business Administrator you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage product catalogue, using inhouse software tools.
- Source new suppliers and products
- Manage stock levels to ensure that the company always has adequate supplies
- Keep up to date with marketing opportunities and liaise with channel partners internally.
- Assisting Marketing team with product knowledge
As the Business Administrator you will have the following personal qualities:
- Be able to think logically, to resolve any problems with arise.
- Strong communicator
- Grammatically correct with creative writing skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Confident and outgoing
- Team player
- Have a can do attitude
- Health Care