Our client is a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers who now seek an additional Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant to join their Guildford based team.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with clients to ensure an effective provision of accountancy and advisory services.
· Preparation of Financial Statements, as well as Quarterly and Monthly Management Accounts as required by certain clients.
· Planning through to finalising audits and managing team members on site
· Recommending areas of improvement within the Audit process
· Assisting with the supervision and review of active ACA studiers
· Working closely with The Partners to identify any client needs
· Ad hoc project and advisory work
We would love to hear from you if:
· You are ACA/ACCA qualified
·You have general practice experience including accounts preparation
Benefits will include:
· A regionally comprehensive salary in line with much larger firms in the local area
· 25 days holiday (plus statutory holidays)
· Regular CPD courses and professional fees paid.
· Onsite parking
· Agile working
Salary: £40,000+ (Dependant of Experience)