Our client is one of the most established Environment Solutions suppliers in the UK, based in Farnborough. They are highly experienced and have an excellent name in their industry for offering highly specific services.
With an ever growing need for their services they are currently looking for a new member to join their growing team as an Account Coordinator. If you are hardworking, someone with a keen eye for detail and looking for a progressive role in a dynamic team, read on!
- Raising jobs and project contracts
- Checking paperwork and documents, ensuring it is completed accurately.
- Managing the electronic and paper filing system
- Checking that samples are passed to the laboratory within a set timeframe and that they have been booked in correctly.
- Raising reports, results and certificates to the client once the work has been completed
- Making sure that all information is correct as the contract progresses.
- Escalating jobs to the sales department when required
- Liaising with the accounts department to ensure that all information for invoicing is correct.
- Coordinating with other departments when required
- Assisting management with producing reports.
- Providing general administrative support to the company and clients
- Provide a professional service to all customers.
- Taking telephone and email enquiries
- Liaising with management to arrange scheduling for other staff members
Experience Required / Personal Qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using Excel, Word and PDF
- Ability to work well under pressure
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays - ability to earn up to an extra 6 days annual leave
- Free parking
- 40 hours per week, 8:00AM - 5:00PM with 1 hour lunch