This IT managed service organisation is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their Guildford based team on a 3 month contract. They are looking for an ambitious IT professional who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Due to the location of the Guildford office, you would need to be a car driver/owner.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will have the following duties:
- Cloud and infrastructure support and management for our client base.
- Proactively improving customer networks
- Troubleshooting issues escalated from the service desk.
- Taking technical lead on IT projects
- Rotation on a 24/7 on call schedule
- Work with the team to help grow our business
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer satisfaction
The 2nd Line Support Engineer should have the following Experience/Personal Qualities:
- 2nd line or MSP Service desk role.
- Experience of using:
- Autotask PSA (or ConnectWise)Azure AD
- Microsoft Server 2012 - 2016 ,
- Windows 7 / 10
- Datto backup devices and networking
- Storage Craft
- Solarwinds MSP
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Experience of working with a change management process
Benefits/working hours and salary:
- Monday -Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- £220 -£250 per day